What is a ‘Work Package’? A work package is a group of related tasks within a project. Because they look like projects themselves, they are often thought of as sub-projects within a larger project. The CHARTER project is divided into 7 different ‘work packages’ which are deeply interrelated and connected, both in terms of personnel and function.
- WP 1: TRANSITIONS IN LAND COVER, BIODIVERSITY AND CRYOSPHERE AT DECADAL TIME SCALES
- WP 2: CHANGING GRAZING REGIMES AND ARCTIC BIODIVERSITY AT LOCAL AND REGIONAL SCALES
- WP 3: SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF ARCTIC ENVIRONMENTAL CHANGES ON INDIGENOUS POPULATIONS AND LOCAL COMMUNITIES
- WP 4: BIODIVERSITY CHANGES AT CENTENNIAL TIME SCALES
- WP 5: DESIGNING FUTURES BASED ON SYSTEM-WIDE NATURAL AND HUMAN DRIVERS
- WP 6: POLICY OPTIONS FOR BIODIVERSITY AND LAND USE TO INCREASE RESILIENCE OF ARCTIC SOCIAL-ECOLOGICAL SYSTEMS
- WP 7: SYNTHESIS